maanantai 7. huhtikuuta 2014

Best of K-pop (english project)

Hello everybody!

I love K-POP but I think nobody knows that what kind of K-pop I really listen. What is my favourite song? Who is my bias? (favourite member of a band) Why I love K-pop?

Best lyrics

Super Junior - Mr. Simple

Mr. Simple is the second song which I heard from Super Junior. I didn't like this song very much but when I read Mr. Simples english lyrics, I understood how amazing this song is. Lyrics are very supportive. I have understood that I dont have to complain about little things because there is more bigger problems in this world. 

Here is video of Mr. Simple with english lyrics 





Best music video


G-Dragon - Coup d'Etat

When I first saw Coup d'Etat I think that it's so weird. Music video is very interesting and strange. This is the reason why I like it. This person who is desingned this video is genius!

Best song

SHINee - Password

It's so hard to choose the best song! Here are too many good songs but I choose Password. It's so beautiful and different song. I dont usually listen this kind of music. When I am listening this song, I am in restful state of mind.
Nowadays I dont listen SHINee regularly but when I listen, I listen this song.
Sorry, I didn't find video where is English lyrics. You can learnd Spanish. XD




Best Female Group

   2ne1

Photo: www.billboard.com


When I addicted to K-pop, I dont believed that I listen female groups but I am hooked on 2ne1. Members names are Bom, Dara, Minzy and CL. I love their voices.They debuted in 2009 and they have made two studioalbums in Korea: To Anyone and Crush. They have also made one album in Japan.




Best Male Group

Super Junior

Photo: lvr94clan.deviantart.com
When I was listened K-pop about one year, I realize that Super Junior was a good band. There were fifteen members in Super Junior but Hangeng have left. Henry and ZhouMi aren't Super Juniors official members but they are part of Super Junior-M which make songs in Chinese.

My bias 

(favourite member of a band)

Kim Heechul

 
Photo: www.allkpop.com

I like Heechul because he is awesome person. One night I saw dream about him and I notice that he is my bias. 
Heechul is member of Super Junior and his birthday is 10. July 1983.

 

The Perfect Set

2ne1 - Come back home

There are so many good songs and music videos but where is the perfect set? Come back home is perfect. The song is perfect! The music video is perfect! I waited that this video will appear. I can't say anything else. It's perfect!





I hope you comment and tell what is your favourite song or band...

Thanks! :D

 


 






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti